Solved

SQLite Database - Data Extraction from HTML

• 5 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +4

I have a Data collected using Survey123 but sending data has issue and it was stored in android device only , so the format will be in sqlite database.. I want to extract the data from SQLite database and im able to read and see the data but not able take it into XML Fragmentor ..May be im doing some wrong..

I have attached screenshot and workspace ..

Need Guidance and advice to fix this

Thank You

Need expert advice

BDCError 

Data

icon

Best answer by redgeographics 6 April 2023, 06:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

That's not XML, but JSON, so try the JSONFragmenter (so this probably also means the HTMLToXHTMLConverter is not necessary either)

Badge +4

That's not XML, but JSON, so try the JSONFragmenter (so this probably also means the HTMLToXHTMLConverter is not necessary either)

It gives me error as " No results" when used Json fragmentor

Kindly Guide me , How to accomplish

Thank You

Badge +4

I have used json formatter and also JSON fragmenter..

It doesn't expose the attribute of the body message...It gives missing ..Kindly guide

Thank You

JSONFragmentor

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

I have used json formatter and also JSON fragmenter..

It doesn't expose the attribute of the body message...It gives missing ..Kindly guide

Thank You

JSONFragmentor

That's probably because you need to dig deeper in the JSON structure. Using [*][*] as the JSON query and then followed by a JSONFragmenter gives me more results.

You'll also need to expose any attributes that are created by the JSONFragmenter (it has an Attributes to Expose parameter) as FME won't do that automatically

Badge +10

I have used json formatter and also JSON fragmenter..

It doesn't expose the attribute of the body message...It gives missing ..Kindly guide 

Thank You

JSONFragmentor

As @redgeographics says, you'll need to change the JSON query, e.g. for the bird data

json["BDC_General_Baseline_Survey_V8"]["AddBird"][*]

Then expose the attributes

Badge +4

Thank You for the Guidance..

I was able to expose the attributes for 2 reading which i require for Birds and Mammals , Florainfo and otherinfo from JSON Body whereas for Reptile and other associated with it are not showing and its being rejected..

I have added separtely JSON fragmentor to expose..

Need your Guidance , I have attached excel and red colour details for reptiles , I want to expose from JSON Body

Kindly Guide

Attached Workspace and Excel Sheet for more details

Thank You

Badge +4

Thank You for the Guidance..

I was able to expose the attributes for 2 reading which i require for Birds and Mammals , Florainfo and otherinfo from JSON Body whereas for Reptile and other associated with it are not showing and its being rejected..

I have added separtely JSON fragmentor to expose..

Need your Guidance , I have attached excel and red colour details for reptiles , I want to expose from JSON Body

Kindly Guide

Attached Workspace and Excel Sheet for more details

Thank You

Excel Attachment for the required information(Copies from JSON Body) Highlighted in Red to be exposed

any suggestion

Badge +4

Thank You so much ..

I was able to Extract the information