Question

Attribute getting set to null

Badge +1

I have a custom transformer. One of the incoming attribute values contains a comma separated list of strings. As soon as the record passes through any subsequent transformer, the value is set to null.

Here is the incoming data with WOTEMPALTEIDs as the value that's getting dropped.

imageAfter passing through any transformer (AttributeManager in this example), WOTEMPLATEIDs values are dropped to null. The other values are unchanged.

imageThanks

3 replies

Badge +1

I pulled this logic out of the custom transformer and everything worked as it should. There seems to be something about that list that passing into a custom transformer made it go south.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Whats the configuration of the attributemanager? Its possible its setting that attribute value to null

Badge +1

Whats the configuration of the attributemanager? Its possible its setting that attribute value to null

Hi hkingsbury,

The attributemanger can be simply default as shown. For whatever reason, when this processes in my custom transformer, it clears out the WOTEMPLATEIDs values to null. The other attributes are unchanged.