Question

How to fix the order of user parameters in FME Server 2023?

Badge +3

Hello,

I would like to creat a server app in version beta 2023 and I have some user parameters in my workspace that use the conditional visibility.

After publishing the workspace in FME Server 2023, the order of user parameters get wrong (using conditional visibility, after selecting an option, the next parameter should be displayed under or after the first parameter but it displays before the first parameter and it is confusing)

Do you have any idea how can I fix the order in FME Server?

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi,

Is this issue specific to the beta 2023 version you are using? Did you test the same use case on an Official version of FME Server?

Please note: There are no betas currently available to download. (see screen capture below)

So, in a sense, you could say that the beta 2023 does not exist at all, currently.

There are no betas currently available to download. (Picture taken 28 of March, 2023)

Badge +3

Hi,

Is this issue specific to the beta 2023 version you are using? Did you test the same use case on an Official version of FME Server?

Please note: There are no betas currently available to download. (see screen capture below)

So, in a sense, you could say that the beta 2023 does not exist at all, currently.

There are no betas currently available to download. (Picture taken 28 of March, 2023)

Hi @egge​ ,

I downloaded it before and I am testing it now. I cannot test it on the older version, because I am using the conditional visibility, which is new in FME 2023.

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

OK - maybe best to wait for the new beta, then.

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Safe has also created a new 'megathread' (found here) to try and consolidate all discussions around the 2023 beta. So, you may link your findings there.