Question

Read SURVEY123 Results with FME

• 22 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello everybody,

I want to connect Survey123 and my FME Workbench. I try to get the results of my survey but I just find informations about the create a webhook. So I can only get a new or edited input.

Can I read all the current results with FME?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

The results are written to an Esri FeatureService in ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS.

Use a Classic reader or a FeatureReader with the format Esri ArcGIS Portal Feature Service, Esri ArcGIS Server Feature Service, Esri ArcGIS Online (AGOL) Feature Service.

Be aware that for downloading the attachments, you need a classic reader. The FeatureReader does not support this at this point, as far as I know.

The results are written to an Esri FeatureService in ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS.

Use a Classic reader or a FeatureReader with the format Esri ArcGIS Portal Feature Service, Esri ArcGIS Server Feature Service, Esri ArcGIS Online (AGOL) Feature Service.

Be aware that for downloading the attachments, you need a classic reader. The FeatureReader does not support this at this point, as far as I know.

Unfortunatelly it does not work:

• Esri ArcGIS Portal Feature Service -> proxy Error Max retries with URL. tunnel connection failed
  • Esri ArcGIS Server Feature Service -> proxy error
  • Esri ArcGIS Online (AGOL) Feature Service -> Problem with the JSON token