Question

Hi I have the intersection points in point feature. I want to have attribute field as the street address as 2 St/3 Ave. The street network has line features. is it possible to get this happened to point feature at intersection? thanks in advance.

Hi I have the intersection points in point feature. I want to have attribute field as the street address as 2 St/3 Ave. The street network has line features. is it possible to get this happened to point feature at intersection? thanks in advance.

7 replies

Badge +2

@kris_ab​ try the NeighborFinder

Hello I tried, I only get the name of one street. I couldn't get the Ave.

Badge +2

@kris_ab​ check the feature in the feature information window. You should see a list called _candidate{}. But, perhaps try your points as the Base and the Lines as the Candidates

@kris_ab​ check the feature in the feature information window. You should see a list called _candidate{}. But, perhaps try your points as the Base and the Lines as the Candidates

Awesome! thank you. I have found them in attribute under feature information. I am trying to extract three attributes _candidate{1} ,_candidate{2} and _candidate{3} into the shapefile attribute table. I hope there is a way to do so.

@Mark Stoakes​ I got it. I used attribute creator to create those four attributes. thank you very for your help.