Question

Convert multiple geopackage files to tabs files suing one reader and one writer.

Badge +7

Hello.

I've read in 52 gpkg files into one featureReader. I now want to translate the 52 gpkg files to 52 tab files. But to avoid creating 52 separate featureWriters I want to do this in one featureWriter. Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks.Annotation 2023-03-07 152118

3 replies

Badge +7

...I know I could drag out 52 connectors from the gpkg ports to successive input ports on the featureWriter. But it would be nice to avoid having to do that if possible. Thanks

Badge +2

@scarter​ Have a look at the tutorial on Dynamic Workflows. Although it focuses on conventional readers & writers, it should be all applicable to FeatureReader and FeatureWriter if you need to use those

Badge +7

Thanks for that @Mark Stoakes​ . All the schemas are different. I have since manually dragged out the 52 connectors to the writer (just because I needed to get the job done). It wasn't too bad as the output file type and location was copied from the first one to the others as they were added. However it would be nice to know if there is a way of doing it in a more streamlined method. I'm assuming there is somewhere.Annotation 2023-03-08 090537