Question

SharePointOnlineConnector Type: 3, Number: 1, Message: Failed to get authorization header.

• 28 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Any thoughts on why this Transformer would work, and then just stop working with this error when trying to browse Sites in the transformer ? Nothing has changed on eh FME Side, and I do not think anything has changed on the SharePoint side

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +15

Hi @mferwerda1111​ could you provide your full log file when this error has occured? I don't personally have experience with this error, but with the log file I can provide more information to someone more familiar. If this is an urgent matter, I would submit a support case with us so that we can help you directly. Happy to help :)

Badge +1

Hi @mferwerda1111​ could you provide your full log file when this error has occured? I don't personally have experience with this error, but with the log file I can provide more information to someone more familiar. If this is an urgent matter, I would submit a support case with us so that we can help you directly. Happy to help :)

Hi Evie,

I think I am OK. We have a number of folks all using the same connection store file, and I think someone installed, or re-installed the sharepointonline connector, which seems to overwrite the provided WebSphere definition that comes with that transformer package, that I customized to our values. There does not seem to be a way to dupicate that webserivce defintion, or I am missing that somehow, renaming it seems to not make it work either. But I got it working again, by re-doing the web service definition with FME 2020 to our values.