see picture

imagecan you help ?

thx

Francesco

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @checcosisani​,

Please send a screen shot of the parameters for the EsriReprojector. Have you set anything in the Epoch parameter?

Badge +11

Hi Dave,

indeed no set anything in the Epoch parameter .. I have to enter something ? Why ?

Francesco

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @checcosisani​,

You don't need to enter anything in the Epoch parameter, but that's the only datetime value I can think of in the EsriReprojector. Would you mind posting a copy of your workspace and the full log file from the failed run? I'm hoping they will have more information that may point to the source of the problem.

Badge +11

Hi @checcosisani​,

You don't need to enter anything in the Epoch parameter, but that's the only datetime value I can think of in the EsriReprojector. Would you mind posting a copy of your workspace and the full log file from the failed run? I'm hoping they will have more information that may point to the source of the problem.

Hi Dave

here the data

thx

Francesco

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi Dave

here the data

thx

Francesco

Thank you for the workspace and log file.

The problem seems to be a false error report by the EsriReprojector. This does not affect the processing of the features, and was fixed for the FME 2022.1 release.

You can ignore this error, or download and install the latest FME 2022.2 version from safe.com/download.