Question

Google BigQuery Authentication Return 401 disable client

• 9 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, It's been a while that I couldn't Add Web Connection for using GoogleBigQueryConnector. Previously it's working well, but after re-install my FME desktop, it's always return Error 401: disabled_client when I try to add web connection using my google account.

Error 401: disabled_client

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

Request Details
The content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has not been reviewed or verified by Google.

Could some one help me what's wrong here?

ScreenScreen Shot 2023-02-09 at 17.51.08

3 replies

Seems it's the same problem, but no solution yet found.

https://community.safe.com/s/question/0D54Q00009hUfrzSAC/the-google-bigquery-writer-fme-desktop-package-is-not-working-is-the-problem-on-my-side-

Badge +6

Hi @mhprawiro​, apologies for the late reply. We have created a ticket (internal reference CONNECT-663) to take a deeper look into this.

In the meantime you may need to use your own Client ID and secret as a workaround. This article might also be a good reference; it highlights a few other workarounds.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi @saraatsafe​  ! I am getting the same issue with GoogleCloudPubSubConnector and tried out steps from article but still I am unable to proceed. Would you be able to assist further? Thank you