Question

Workspace runner or Looping?

• 12 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi altruist, I have a very large datasets of daily records of soil moisture data which a FME workspace is getting failed to process. So, I have broken down by Financial Year by using testFilter and intend to produce average SM value by FY (as you can see in the image). Now I have to use a series of other transformers on each of the FY output that need to be repeated for each FY output port. Can anyone suggest which process would do it faster so that I can do like a batch process for each FY without manually changing the trigger etc? Looking for kind response.

IterativeProcessbyFY

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

You can create a custom transformer.

But your workflow is not dynamic. Next Year you have to change the workbench. Sorter and DuplicateFilter can also use with the attribut FY.

You can create a custom transformer.

But your workflow is not dynamic. Next Year you have to change the workbench. Sorter and DuplicateFilter can also use with the attribut FY.

@tomfriedl​ Thanks for your reply. Yes the workspace is not dynamic. And if I want to create custom transformer which part do you think to be included within custom transformers?

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

@tomfriedl​ Thanks for your reply. Yes the workspace is not dynamic. And if I want to create custom transformer which part do you think to be included within custom transformers?

I think that no custom transformer is needed. The number of features is also too small to require trickery.