Question

What are the chances or situations for ArcStroker can't be process ?

• 23 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

simply give "Error running translation"image.pngtanQ,

saravanakumar

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Are you sure it's got something to do with the ArcStroker? In the last lines of the log I see a LineCombiner referenced that's apparently somewhere else in your workflow, could it be that that's the one that's causing a problem?

Badge +5

Are you sure it's got something to do with the ArcStroker? In the last lines of the log I see a LineCombiner referenced that's apparently somewhere else in your workflow, could it be that that's the one that's causing a problem?

hi @Hans van der Maarel​ I am also thought like wise but I can able to move further if I disable the thing after Arc geometry in filter (ArcStroker )!

If suppose I add anything after the arc geometry to do process it throughs "Error running translation"

imagethat why I asked that question for understand with mine!

thanks,

saravanakumar

Badge +5

Hi @Hans van der Maarel​ ,

Thanks for your response and highlight on lineCombiner !

I just remodified some transformers now my workbench is working without issue !

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

hi @Hans van der Maarel​ I am also thought like wise but I can able to move further if I disable the thing after Arc geometry in filter (ArcStroker )!

If suppose I add anything after the arc geometry to do process it throughs "Error running translation"

thanks,

saravanakumar

If you check your LineCombiner there's one feature being rejected there, that's going to be what's stopping your translation. If you run with feature chaching on you can inspect that feature, it'll have an fme_rejection_code attribute telling you what's causing it to be rejected.

From there, you have a few options:

• Try and make sure the LineCombiner doesn't reject features anymore by catching them beforehand
  • If you're ok with it rejecting features but you don't want that to stop the whole process you can opt to change the rejected feature handling parameter (navigator, workspace settings) or attach a junction to the rejected port.
Badge +5

thanks,

saravanakumar

Yeah sure I will check that 😀 !

Thank you for sharing this knowledge !

Regards,

saravanakumar