Solved

How do I upload/post PDF files to Survey 123 Portal

• 13 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

How do I upload/post PDF files to Survey 123 Portal?

I tried using both the put & post options in HTTPCaller transformer as well as FeatureWriter. It appears to work as I did not encounter an error message but the files don't get actually written in the portal. I guess it could be the HTTPCaller settings but I'm at a lost how to set it.

Please advise what I'm doing wrong , or any sample FME script with httpcaller settings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in heaps!

Wilfredo

icon

Best answer by mattmatsafe 16 December 2022, 19:42

View original

2 replies

Badge +7

Hi @willydevera​, are you trying to upload PDF files created from Survey123 responses to ArcGIS Online? If so, take a look at the Survey123ReportGetter transformer in the FME Hub.

As far as I'm aware, you cannot store files directly in Survey123; Survey123 uses ArcGIS Online. You can use the ArcGISOnlineConnector to upload files to ArcGIS Online.

Badge +3

Hi @willydevera​, are you trying to upload PDF files created from Survey123 responses to ArcGIS Online? If so, take a look at the Survey123ReportGetter transformer in the FME Hub.

As far as I'm aware, you cannot store files directly in Survey123; Survey123 uses ArcGIS Online. You can use the ArcGISOnlineConnector to upload files to ArcGIS Online.

Hello @mattmatsafe​ , thanks so much for your prompt response. Yes I was trying to upload PDF files to Survey123 but then the files are not created from Survey123 responses. The PDF files are simply ancillary reports created from another info management application. Hence I should use ArcGISOnlineConnector as you advised to upload the PDF files to ArcGIS Online. Thanks muchly for this info. Cheers, Willy