Question

coordinates or measures are out of bounds when reprojecting features from EPSG: 4326 TO EPSG:3857 and creating a featureclass using fme desktop

• 8 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hello,

I have several featureclasses to convert from EPSG:4326 TO EPSG:3847. Almost all of the input featureclasses got reprojected and got saved as a new output featureclass . But, for few, I receive the below error ,

An error occurred while attempting to add a shape to a feature buffer. The error number from ArcObjects is: '-2147220936'. The error message from ArcObjects is: {The coordinates or measures are out of bounds.}

I'm not sure what is the reason and how to resolve it. When tried using Arcgis pro it worked well but not in fme desktop. I used ESRI reprojector for this operation and even I tried using other reprojection transformers too and I get the same issue. Can any one provide some guidance or solution to this problem? Do I need to change any writer parameters ?

Thanks.

1 reply

Badge +1

@raaaju1990 Were you able to figure out this issue? I’m currently experiencing this issue when trying to use the FeatureWriter to write out some annotations into a FGDB.