Question

Why can't I open this Netcdf?

• 6 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

simple question: Why does reading this netcdf fail with any (combination of)setting(s)? It works fine in Qgis

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/data/international-comprehensive-ocean-atmosphere/v3/archive/nrt/ICOADS_R3.0.0_1750-07.nc

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +13

Hello @michiedem​, thanks for posting! May I ask what version of FME Desktop you're currently using? I was unable to read the provided NetCDF in FME 2022.2. I've filed a ticket with our development team to address this issue (FMEENGINE-75728). I'll also add a note to have this thread updated when a fix is available. In the meantime, I hope this doesn't cause too much inconvience. Happy to help, Kailin.

Badge +3

Hello @michiedem​, thanks for posting! May I ask what version of FME Desktop you're currently using? I was unable to read the provided NetCDF in FME 2022.2. I've filed a ticket with our development team to address this issue (FMEENGINE-75728). I'll also add a note to have this thread updated when a fix is available. In the meantime, I hope this doesn't cause too much inconvience. Happy to help, Kailin.

I am also using FME 2022.2, I'll wait for an update!