Solved

I am getting following error while executing the workspace on FME server. The error number from ArcObjects is: '-2147221230'. The error message from ArcObjects is: {}

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I am getting following error while executing the workspace on FME server. However, workspace is working fine on the Desktop. Please suggest.

The error number from ArcObjects is: '-2147221230'. The error message from ArcObjects is: {}

icon

Best answer by ni3 7 December 2022, 03:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

Can you elaborate what you are doing in the workspace? Writing to GDB? SDE? Relationship classes? What are the license levels on desktop and server?

Badge

Can you elaborate what you are doing in the workspace? Writing to GDB? SDE? Relationship classes? What are the license levels on desktop and server?

I am reading data from SDE and writing it to FGDB file. It has no relationships in target. I am using FME database edition and ArcEditor license. Workspace is able to write the data in some of the feature classes. however, gives error for the others. We are not getting any error when we execute it on Desktop.

Badge +10

Hi @ni3​ ,

If the data is the same and the database your reading form/writing to is the same database then I might take a look at the ESRI application being used, but I would verify if not a data issue first as that seems to be issue in this issue. In some cases if you use ArcPro library to generate a database inserting into it with and ArcMap library will cause issues. Assuming your FME Server is using ArcGIS Server application and license please make sure that either arcMap runtime has been installed on ArcGIS Server if you are using ArcMap from the desktop, and make sure the ESRI ArcGIS Compatibility is set to a specific value (ArcMap or ArcPro, not auto) in both the FME Desktop and FME Server.

Badge

Hi @ni3​ ,

If the data is the same and the database your reading form/writing to is the same database then I might take a look at the ESRI application being used, but I would verify if not a data issue first as that seems to be issue in this issue. In some cases if you use ArcPro library to generate a database inserting into it with and ArcMap library will cause issues. Assuming your FME Server is using ArcGIS Server application and license please make sure that either arcMap runtime has been installed on ArcGIS Server if you are using ArcMap from the desktop, and make sure the ESRI ArcGIS Compatibility is set to a specific value (ArcMap or ArcPro, not auto) in both the FME Desktop and FME Server.

Hi @richardatsafe

Thanks for the response. I will check the suggested settings. However, the issue has been resolved by downgrading the feature class by removing the ArcFM component.