Question

witer data to postgres

• 23 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +10

Hi. Could someone advise how to write the attributes to the postgres DB, but at the same time write the coordinates in the geometric data type? I have postgis extension in postgres DB. I don't see any such data type in the user attribute tab on the postgres writer. Thank you

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I am not sure what you want to accomplish; but I believe it is best to use the PostGIS-writer. The geometry and attributes are then written in the table.

What is you inputdata? Does it already have geometry? If not you can use the VertexCreator to convert to Lat and Lon columns to geometry.

Badge +10

Hi,

I am not sure what you want to accomplish; but I believe it is best to use the PostGIS-writer. The geometry and attributes are then written in the table.

What is you inputdata? Does it already have geometry? If not you can use the VertexCreator to convert to Lat and Lon columns to geometry.

hi, the target is a printscreen, see the attachment, but the coordinates are written as the correct data type - geometry. It is currently written as varchar. The input attributes already contain the geometry, it is just a write-up.