Solved

FME server workspace not sending emails as failing to find attachment

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Keeping getting the following error message - Overdue_Emailer: The file 'C:\\ProgramData\\Safe Software\\FME Server\\repositories\\GIS\\Test send Email/Overdue.xlsx' could not be found. It is required to form the content of the attachment Overdue.xlsx

Works space created in workbench and published to server. Works fine if a run from workbench and I can see the .xlsx files that are the attachment in fme server repository but still getting an error

icon

Best answer by redgeographics 9 November 2022, 15:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Is the Overdue.xlsx written as part of the workspace that also sends the email? Is it written in the repository folder?

Writing to the repository folder is not recommended, can you try writing it to the the $FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_TEMP folder instead? (there's a parameter already available for that).

Sorry I meant It is written to a resource folder (not repository), I'll try the $FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_TEMP approach

Is the Overdue.xlsx written as part of the workspace that also sends the email? Is it written in the repository folder?

Writing to the repository folder is not recommended, can you try writing it to the the $FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_TEMP folder instead? (there's a parameter already available for that).

That worked, not sure why it didn't like using the resource folder that I have linked, as I can see the files in this folder through resources.

Nonetheless, changing the folder it was writing the file to before inclusion in the email worked.

Thank you