Question

1st Data transfer to data

• 1 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +5

what I trying to do is write the values in the Database and then read from there as a reader

but the problem is when I run my workspace its runs same time

what I m want is 1st load the data and then reader-run

6 replies

Badge +3

Use the feature writer transformer to write DB. and then take the output from there and read the table using the feature reader

Badge +5

if i used that then it will read 1st then writer correct ?

Badge +5

its taking to much time to read and have only one column and 1 value only imageimage

Badge +3

use featurewriter transformer to write MD5

then from the same writer take the summery output and then use featurereader to read MD5

Badge +5

use featurewriter transformer to write MD5

then from the same writer take the summery output and then use featurereader to read MD5

yea its taking time to read the data around 15 mins

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

its taking to much time to read and have only one column and 1 value only imageimage

@asadamjad​ You've almost got your workspace in the right shape, so great job. There is one thing that you will need to adjust in your workflow. Instead of having the FeatureReader_3 connected to the Creator, you will want to connect it to the FeatureWriter which writes out the data in your to PostgreSQL. I've included a screenshot of how your workspace should look below.

If you're still having issues with reading the data, then please reply with a copy of your workspace logs attached.

Hope this helps!