Question

Hello, I am new in the FME community but with a great experience of FME Desktop which I would like to share with you. I don't know and I do not understand how to make and publish the article on the page. Could you help me, please?

• 20 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hello, I am new in the FME community but with a great experience of FME Desktop which I would like to share with you. I don't know and I do not understand how to make and publish the article on the page. Could you help me, please?

5 replies

Badge +10

Hi @marcyeranos​, I don't believe anyone can post articles to safe's website. I would recommend sharing what you've learned through a question, if you'd like. All the formatting options that an article allows are available in the question post.

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Badge +2

@marcyeranos​ ...or if it's a custom transformer based workflow you can publish on FME HUB

Badge

Thank you for replies. I thought we could write an article that might be more practical to introduce and share solutions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Thank you for replies. I thought we could write an article that might be more practical to introduce and share solutions.

One way of doing that would be to submit a customer story to Safe, or suggest a co-writing a blog post.

Badge

One way of doing that would be to submit a customer story to Safe, or suggest a co-writing a blog post.

Would it be possible to add this suggestions to the ideas page?