Question

translate fgdb dataset to shp format failed

• 20 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We get the error when translation

fme Unexpected Input Remover Nuker (TeeFactory): Cloned 0 input feature(s) into 0 output feature(s)

What's that means

3 replies

Badge +10

Hi @viviancfhung​ can you share the parameters of your workspace? You can add a summary annotation to the key parts and take a screenshot. I think that would help a lot. I would also suggest looking at this info about unexpected inputs in case it applies to your case.

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Badge +1

Hi @viviancfhung​ can you share the parameters of your workspace? You can add a summary annotation to the key parts and take a screenshot. I think that would help a lot. I would also suggest looking at this info about unexpected inputs in case it applies to your case.

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

I found the issue, The fgdb is translated from gpkg and it is point geometry. I found all point geometry will converted into esriGeometryPoint. And FME can't translate this data any more. Can any way fix it?

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

I found the issue, The fgdb is translated from gpkg and it is point geometry. I found all point geometry will converted into esriGeometryPoint. And FME can't translate this data any more. Can any way fix it?

Hi @viviancfhung​ would you be able to share some more details about your workspace? Are you initially reading from GPKG, converting that to FGDB, and then writing this to Shapefile?

If you're able to share the workspace and some sample data this would also be really helpful for debugging the issue. If you're not comfortable sharing your data here you could also share it to our Safe Software Support FTP.

Thanks,

Dan