Solved

How to add feature dataset as a writer (i need to choose one dataset from many datasets in geodatabse)

• 5 October 2022
  • 3 replies

(i need to choose one dataset from many dataset in geodatabse)

icon

Best answer by nielsgerrits 5 October 2022, 08:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

I think you want to add a writer based on an existing featureclass in a file geodatabase? What I do typically:

• Add FeatureWriter.
  • Select File GeoDatabase
  • In the lower left of the screen, click the arrow next to the + and choose Import from Dataset...
  • Select the target gdb, select the target featureclass.

Now you have the schema (featureclass name, attributes and geometrytype) imported in the writer. Connect the transformer outputport you need to the inputport of the featurewriter.

I think you want to add a writer based on an existing featureclass in a file geodatabase? What I do typically:

• Add FeatureWriter.
  • In the lower left of the screen, click the arrow next to the + and choose Import from Dataset...

Now you have the schema (featureclass name, attributes and geometrytype) imported in the writer. Connect the transformer outputport you need to the inputport of the featurewriter.

thank you

• Add FeatureWriter.

nielsgerrits

but when I need to convert file geodatabase include datasets to one dataset inside geodatabase(more features to one empty dataset)?