Question

Remove point duplicated based on distance

Badge +10

Hello There

I need to remove the duplicate point along each segment,

the goal is in every 5 m of the segment we need only one point, we should start with the recent point based on the date, then the missing segment will be completed by the next date ...etc

the idea is to have one point in every 5m of the segment line

imageI have attached a sample of the data

4 replies

Badge +10

Hi @boubcher​ this should get you started. happy to provide any more details.

imageimage--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Badge +10

@carmijo​ 

thanks for your replay < iam not getting the same output , could u please share the WS

Thanks

Badge +10

Hi @boubcher​ , Here's the workspace and some summary annotations for anyone else who may come across this

Badge +10

Hi @boubcher​ , Here's the workspace and some summary annotations for anyone else who may come across this

@boubcher​  any luck with the workspace i provided?

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂