Solved

I am looking to split an attribute, create a list containing the split attributes and when writing to an Excel, I need to display the list elements as the row names. How do I go about doing this?

• 3 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

For example, I am splitting 'label' - TCY/D/N3000000. In this case, I only need the 'TCY' to be part of the list. I have multiple labels with different values instead of 'TCY'. I then need to display these as row names in Col A. upon writing to Excel as below: (Col B should count how many 'TCY' labels in the dataset.

DA_List Count

TCY 150

BGS 20

CUR 50

icon

Best answer by nielsgerrits 3 October 2022, 13:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Sounds like a job for the AttributeSplitter, this will create a list with a list element for each splitted item. Next can use an AttributeCreator to create an attribute from a listelement.

Then use an Aggregator to group items by this new attribute and fill the Count field.

Badge

The first part has worked, thank you! Which count field do you mean? In the aggregator transformer?

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

The first part has worked, thank you! Which count field do you mean? In the aggregator transformer?

Indeed, in the Aggregator check Group Processing, then choose Group By the field you created using the AttributeCreator and enter a field in "Number of Aggregated Features".

Badge

Thank you, this helped a lot!