Question

For StatisticsCalculator with FME2021.1.1.0, how to add a column in the result table for "fme_feature_type" used in Group by?

• 29 September 2022
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

It is to identify the sum of which group. Otherwise, the result is a list of values (for sum) but not possible to identified which value is for each group of features.

3 replies

Badge +10

You can add an attributeexposer to expose fme_feature_type before the stat calc

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Badge

Thank you.

I already tried it and this provided a list of values without the "content" of the Fme_feature_type: ,imageI would like to get something like :

Potatoe : 845

Salad : 1496

instead of

vegetables :

Badge +10

Thank you.

I already tried it and this provided a list of values without the "content" of the Fme_feature_type: ,imageI would like to get something like :

Potatoe : 845

Salad : 1496

instead of

vegetables :

add fme_feature_type in the list of statistics to calculate and find the min, just to get the text. then you can build a string with an attribute manager @value(vegetables): @value(count)