Solved

Missing Files when i Aggregate the fileds

• 24 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

In the source file, i have 4 files but when I aggregate the fields it gives me only two files

please anyhow help me where I doing wrong

Source file

imageAfter Aggregate the fields

icon

Best answer by carmijo 24 September 2022, 03:07

View original

7 replies

Badge +10

Hi @asadamjad​, are you sure you attached the correct workspace? I see two aggregators but neither are outputting only 2 featuresimage

Badge +5

yes, its correct Workspace .. that's the problem if you see from start its giving you 5 Files

Badge +10

yes, its correct Workspace .. that's the problem if you see from start its giving you 5 Files

I see. i think the problem starts with attributemanager_13 where you remove these fields

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Badge +5

can you help me out on this please

Badge +5

Asnd time must be shown ... all time TD

Badge +10

can you help me out on this please

i can try! can you show me how you want the data to look at the end?

Badge +10

I think i see the problem and can share how to fix it.

1. Change this field to do nothing (don't remove it) in attributemanager_13image
  2. Include field kml_document_href in the group by parameter in the aggregator_10 transformerimage
  3. Now you'll have all data and not just 7 and 8, as seen hereimage

--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂