Question

Bentley AXSYS reader

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Is there some special reader for Bentley AXSYS drawings format that would parse nested objects in XML and joined with the drawing?

obrazek

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

Hi @albinepro​. I'm not familiar with AXSYS drawing format. Does this format consist of the collection of files you've shown in your screenshot (DXF, pdf, UMC and XML), and you want to join XML objects to the DXF?

Providing a sample dataset and expected output might help the community here understand what you are working with. Thanks!

Badge +1

Hi @albinepro​. I'm not familiar with AXSYS drawing format. Does this format consist of the collection of files you've shown in your screenshot (DXF, pdf, UMC and XML), and you want to join XML objects to the DXF?

Providing a sample dataset and expected output might help the community here understand what you are working with. Thanks!

I have added an example of data. DXF and PDF are rather exports of the former software. The task would be to fetch data from XML or UMC to database structure. There are list of nested objects on many levels, there has to be kept the relations to parent object. There is graphical and data part. Anyway it's not top priority right now.