Question

Please help me to solve this problem How do I convert this file from citygml to a shapefile With the construction site set on the map by knowing its coordinates on Google?

Badge
Please help me to solve this problem How do I convert this file from citygml to a shapefile With the construction site set on the map by knowing its coordinates on Google?

2 replies

Badge +11

Hi, @mohamdwassouf​  the question is still relevant ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hi, @mohamdwassouf​  the question is still relevant ?

Hello @muzhnasto​ and @mohamdwassouf​, I realize this question was posted a while ago and did not recieve a reply, much apologies for this! I've taken a look at the workspace you provided. I see LL-WGS84 is set on the CityGML Reader, but your data appears to be in a local coordinate system, which needs to be defined. If you take a look at the attached workspace, you should see user parameters where you can substitute your coordinates from google. There is another user parameter featured in the Rotator, where you can set rotation to TrueNorth, or consider reprojecting the shapefile afterwards to correct building orientation. Please let me know if you have any questions about the workspace! Best, Kailin