Question

GeoPackage Update issue

• 17 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge +6

Hello,

I need to geocode information related to permit applications from a shared Google Sheets file. This file is regularly updated and contains two different tabs that I need to retrieve the information to geocode using Bing geocoding services. The output file is a Geopackage which allowed the creation of a map representing the two types of permits.

The purpose of this workflow is to update the GeoPackage file with the updated information from the shared Google Sheet file, so that each time if there are new records from the Google Sheet file, these are added in GeoPackage.

Unfortunately, when I run my Workspace, I get the following error message:

OGCGEOPACKAGE writer: Requested feature type 'chiens_ptdx_re_conditions2' does not exist. OGCGEOPACKAGE writer does not have the ability to create new feature types. Create the feature type on the dataset before writing

OGCGEOPACKAGE writer: A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

AttributeManager_OUTPUT_-1_52_Player (RecorderFactory): OGCGEOPACKAGE writer: A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

Anay ideas on this issue? I would appreciate any help regarding this error.

Here is a screenshot of my FME Workspace and output GeoPackage

imageimageRegards,

0 replies

Be the first to reply!