Solved

How to select bands in a CSAR raster file ?

The obvious transformers (Rasterselector, RasterBandRemover, RasterBandKeeper) do not give the desired output. No errors are generated but all bands of the CSAR raster file are still present after processing. The bands seem to be hidden but I can not find a way to make them available for processing.

icon

Best answer by danminneyatsaf 12 August 2022, 20:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @yasminvb​ you can use a RasterSelector to select which bands you want to modify, and then you can use a RasterBandRemover to remove the bands previously selected.

If you're still have trouble, would you be able to send a copy of your source CSAR raster file? You can share it here or you can upload it to our Safe Software FTP if it's confidential.

Hi @yasminvb​ you can use a RasterSelector to select which bands you want to modify, and then you can use a RasterBandRemover to remove the bands previously selected.

If you're still have trouble, would you be able to send a copy of your source CSAR raster file? You can share it here or you can upload it to our Safe Software FTP if it's confidential.

Thank you! This combination gives the desired output. I do wonder why I can still see 9 bands when I look at the output when I only keep 3 but when the file is written to csar and read again it contains the 3 selected bands. ​