Question

FME Server Error

• 11 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

I have a server on the trial version and last night it was working perfect but since yesterday I am getting an error

I download the Workspace and its working fine in FME Desktop version only getting errors when was run on server

TestFilter_6 (TestFactory): The clause 'PER_OUTPUT_PORT PASSED_TEST_GROUP_OUTPUT FIRST TEST_GROUP' within 'FACTORY_DEF {*} TestFactory FACTORY_NAME TestFilter_6 INPUT FEATURE_TYPE TestFilter_6_INPUTLINE FEATURE_TABLE_SHIM_SUPPORT Yes PRESERVE_FEATURE_ORDER PER_OUTPUT_PORT PASSED_TEST_GROUP_OUTPUT FIRST TEST_GROUP CASE_INSENSITIVE_TEST { @EvaluateExpression(FDIV,STRING_ENCODED,<at>Value<openparen>fme_feature_type<closeparen>,TestFilter_6) ENDS_WITH Document ENCODED } BOOLEAN_OPERATOR OR COMPOSITE_TEST_EXPR 1 OUTPUT PASSED_0 FEATURE_TYPE TestFilter_6_Forecast<space>Track TEST_GROUP TEST { @EvaluateExpression(FDIV,STRING_ENCODED,<at>Value<openparen>fme_feature_type<closeparen>,TestFilter_6) = Placemark ENCODED } BOOLEAN_OPERATOR OR COMPOSITE_TEST_EXPR 1 OUTPUT PASSED_1 FEATURE_TYPE TestFilter_6_Line OUTPUT FAILED FEATURE_TYPE TestFilter_6_<lt>UNFILTERED<gt>' is incorrect.  It must look like: PRESERVE_FEATURE_ORDER [PER_OUTPUT_PORT|ACROSS_OUTPUT_PORTS]

why is that

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Are your FME Desktop and Server the same version/build?

Badge +5

Yes

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

So it appears there's something in that transformer (TestFilter_6) that's not sitting well with FME Server. Probably somebody from Safe can tell you more about why this is happening.

As a temporary workaround, can you try replacing that TestFilter with a new copy?

Badge +5

i did but still same error