Solved

Google Analysis Data

• 5 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

is there any reader where i read the Google analysis data ?

icon

Best answer by nampreetatsafe 12 August 2022, 08:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

Are you asking about reading from Google Analytics?You should be able to use the HTTPCaller (leveraging the Google Analytics API). You'll need to create a web connection in FME to use in the HTTPCaller using a Web Service like Google Gmail to create the Web Connection. Alternatively, I see a Google Analytics Web Connection available from the FME Hub from a FME User which you can use to create your web connection. Check out this presentation from our friends at Locus on how they connected to Google Analytics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPIlMVW4II0

If you're having challenges with the above method, I see one user here used the Google Analytics add-on for Google Sheets to bring the data into Google Sheets first and then read the Google Sheets into FME.

Yes, Google provides a free tool called Google Analytics that allows you to track and analyze data related to your website's performance. You can use this tool to gain insights into user behavior, traffic sources, demographics, and more.

To use Google Analytics, you need to first create an account and add a tracking code to your website. The tracking code will do data collection about your website visitors and send it to your Google Analytics account.

Once you have set up your account and added the tracking code to your website, you can access your data by logging into your Google Analytics account. From there, you can view reports, create custom dashboards, set up goals, and more.

Google Analytics also offers mobile apps for iOS and Android, which allow you to access your data on the go.