Question

HI EVERYONE, I have a problem where I need to update ENERGY ADE using FME workbench but there is nothing appeared, I would like to ask, is it any of you have been work with it? I really need the helps since this is my final project.

HI EVERYONE, I have a problem where I need to update ENERGY ADE using FME workbench but there is nothing appeared, I would like to ask, is it any of you have been work with it? I really need the helps since this is my final project.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Hey, we're going to need some more details. What have you tried so far? are you getting any errors or warnings? Can you share your workspace?

Hey, we're going to need some more details. What have you tried so far? are you getting any errors or warnings? Can you share your workspace?

image.pngI try to create EnergyADE in FME but when I try to aggregate nothing happens. Any one of you fimiliar with EnergyADE in FME?

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

image.pngI try to create EnergyADE in FME but when I try to aggregate nothing happens. Any one of you fimiliar with EnergyADE in FME?

In the screen shot the workbench hasnt been run. You also have some configuration issues with your GeometryCoercer and FeatureWriter (as indicated by the red gear icon)

Badge +2

@natashya​ Just to confirm this is CityGML ENERGY ADE?