Question

FME Desktop 2022.1: Why clicking the gear sign of a transformer gets the displayed table disappeared?

Badge +5

FME Desktop 2022.1: Why clicking the gear sign of a transformer gets the displayed table disappeared?

I couldn’t figure out if there is a way to keep the displayed table appearing when clicking the gear sign of a transformer as per the screenshot below

Clip_938Clip_939 

Clip_940 

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +19

Hi Jamal, I think you want to inspect each port of a transformer. Read up about how to use the 'feature caching' option when running workbench

Badge +20

I recommend using the standalone Data Inspector. Just click the last icon on the right of your Visual Preview window.

InkedrenditionDownloadVisual Preview displays what you select to display. In the first case it displays your Reader (Q table), when you click on a different transformer (AttributePivoter) it displays the data coming out of that, and so on.

Badge +5

What I wanted here is have this option without the need to launch the FME Data Inspector

Clip_949

Badge +5

Idea Posted

FME Desktop 2022.1: Having a functionality to be able to click the gear sign of a transformer without getting the displayed table disappeared,