Solved

I try to group the polygon

Badge +5

I am. try to group all CellValue as you can see I am getting 4881593 records so I need group them please find the workspace

icon

Best answer by dustin 26 July 2022, 19:39

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

You can use the Dissolver after the RasterCellCoercer, with the group by set to _band{0}.value

Badge +5

are they give me polygon ??

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

Ahh, you wanted to group the points instead of polygons. In that case, use the Aggregator instead of the Dissolver, and group by the same attribute. In your RasterCellCoercer, you will need to change the Output Cell Geometry from polygon to point.

Badge +5

No i want in polygon not points

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

No i want in polygon not points

Ok, so yes the Dissolver will dissolve the boundaries between like polygons, essentially grouping them. If you want to retain all the boundaries of the polygons, you could use the Aggregator.

Badge +5

i done as you said but its taking to much time to load data Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 12.18.45 AM

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

i done as you said but its taking to much time to load data Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 12.18.45 AM

Make sure 'Enable Feature Caching' is unchecked. Having this checked can drastically increase processing time.image

Badge +5

Make sure 'Enable Feature Caching' is unchecked. Having this checked can drastically increase processing time.image

i did but same result its take 30 mins to run the workspace and the around 45 mins to load the datat