Question

Draw connectors to point I have a polygon with a pole and demand points. I want to draw lines from pole point to demand points in that polygon as shown in the image. Any help please

Badge
Draw connectors to point I have a polygon with a pole and demand points. I want to draw lines from pole point to demand points in that polygon as shown in the image. Any help please

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +36
  1. Extract the coordinates of the poles (CoordinateExtractor)
  2. Add the coordinates of the poles to the polygons (PointOnAreaOverlayer, merge attributes)
  3. Add these coordinates to the points (PointOnAreaOverlayer, merge attributes)
  4. Turn the points into lines by adding a new starting point (VertexCreator, insert point at index 0)

Poles_and_points_reverse

Badge

Hi,

It did not work.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 185739

Userlevel 4
Badge +36

If the attributes with the coordinates (that you created in the CoordinateExtractor) are not available in the VertexCreator, you did not correctly set 'Merge Attributes' in one (or both) of the PointOnAreaOverlayer transformers.

POAO_parameters

Badge

If the attributes with the coordinates (that you created in the CoordinateExtractor) are not available in the VertexCreator, you did not correctly set 'Merge Attributes' in one (or both) of the PointOnAreaOverlayer transformers.

POAO_parameters

Thank you very much