Question

Hi Team, we have deployed fme server 2020.1.3.0 version into the linux machine. It is having python 2.7 version. Currently, one of the workspaces requires python 3.0 support. So, Is there any posibility that I can upgrade to the python 3.0 ?

Hi Team, we have deployed fme server 2020.1.3.0 version into the linux machine. It is having python 2.7 version. Currently, one of the workspaces requires python 3.0 support. So, Is there any posibility that I can upgrade to the python 3.0 ?

3 replies

Badge

Hi @backtofirst1​! FME Server 2020.1 on Linux comes with Python 2.7 and 3.6. Hopefully 3.6 works with your workspace. If your workspace needs specifically Python 3.0, unfortunately changing the Python interpreter on Linux is no longer supported as of FME 2019.0 (as per the note on this documentation page).

Thank you for the response

I was able to see python 3.6 installed in the fmeserver 2020.1.3 docker container. Is there any dockerfile available for fmeserver 2020.1.3 image. I need to add some azure-storage-file-share libraries

Badge +2

Hi @backtofirst1​ 

We don't make the dockerfile public, although you can build your own dockerfile based on our existing engine images. As an example see this stack overflow thread.