Question

GDB to GEOJSON

Badge +1

I'm try to translate a multilayer GDB file to GEOJSON file. As a result. I found all layers are merged into one single layer. How can I translate it into multilayer GEOJSON

3 replies

Badge +8

Hi @viviancfhung​ 

There are two options

I do not fully understand, File Geodatabase reader should read all the tables based on geometry.

Are you only seeing a single Feature Type?

Is it possible that you have selected "Single Merger Feature Type" in reader dialog?

If yes, please set this to "Individual Feature Type" on the reader dialog or Generate Workspace dialog.

Individual_FeatureTypeAnother option would be that you want to split the data based on some attribute into multiple files. For that, you will need to use Data Fanout. Please refer to the following article to get started.

FME Fanout

Badge +1

Hi @viviancfhung​ 

There are two options

I do not fully understand, File Geodatabase reader should read all the tables based on geometry.

Is it possible that you have selected "Single Merger Feature Type" in reader dialog?

If yes, please set this to "Individual Feature Type" on the reader dialog or Generate Workspace dialog.

Individual_FeatureTypeAnother option would be that you want to split the data based on some attribute into multiple files. For that, you will need to use Data Fanout. Please refer to the following article to get started.

FME Fanout

I will try, thanks

Badge +1

Hi @viviancfhung​ 

There are two options

FME Fanout

I try to use fanout, my FGDB dataset is

imageHow can I set in Fanout to convert the geojson by layer name

imageThis setting is failed