Solved

Merge two lists with multiline string

Badge

Hi all,

i would like to concatenate values from 2 lists (maybe 3 later) from 2 fields. The values are in multiline. I can get values with attributesplitter and a listconcatenator but after that, i don't find the solution!

imageimageAfter the 2 listconcatenator, I tried the featureMerger but It don't gives me the two new values -concatened and _concateneddate.

imageIf someone could help me, it would be very nice!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by chrisatsafe 21 June 2022, 22:58

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @kael112​ ,

How are you expecting the output to be formatted?

Ligne_92
Lianes_7
15:31

OR

Ligne_92, 15:31
Lianes_7, 15:31

If the former, a StringConcatenator will do the trick but I suspect this isn't what you are after. If the latter, you can explode the list after splitting the attribute, join, then concatenate using an AttributeManager (to format each line) and an Aggregator (to concatenate into multiline string again). 

2022-06-21_13-54-04Hope that helps. If that's not quite what you are after, please include how you would like to see your output attribute values formatted. 

Badge

Hi @kael112​ ,

How are you expecting the output to be formatted?

Ligne_92
Lianes_7

OR

Ligne_92, 15:31
Lianes_7, 15:31

If the former, a StringConcatenator will do the trick but I suspect this isn't what you are after. If the latter, you can explode the list after splitting the attribute, join, then concatenate using an AttributeManager (to format each line) and an Aggregator (to concatenate into multiline string again). 

2022-06-21_13-54-04Hope that helps. If that's not quite what you are after, please include how you would like to see your output attribute values formatted. 

Hello @chrisatsafe​ ,

I would like a string like the second . Tomorrow, i will try your script and I will tell you if it's ok!

Badge

Hello @chrisatsafe​ ,

yeah it's work! Thanks a lot for your help!