Question

Writing dynamically several feature types (each one from a shapefile reader) into one unique Geojson file with as many layers as feature types, and where the name of each layer is given by the value of an attribute (called 'layername')

I am trying to do what is described in the question with a dynamic Geojson writer set as shown in "screenshot_1,jpg". However I get an error (screenshot_2.jpg).

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +19

Hi there, is it possible to inspect the data before the writer, post here a screen grab of

1. show the visual preview of fme_feature_type values that are being passed to the writer
  2. in addition click on a record in the visual prview and display the feature information window.

Hi there, is it possible to inspect the data before the writer, post here a screen grab of

1. show the visual preview of fme_feature_type values that are being passed to the writer
  2. in addition click on a record in the visual prview and display the feature information window.

fme_feature_type values that are being passed to the writer:

Sorry, not sure what you mean with "display the feature information window". Not sure where to find that when I click on a record in the inspector view.

I have added a schema scanner, to extract the schema of each feature type (Group set to Yes). The schema information is supposed to be stored in fme_feature_type_name. Screenshot below. However, I get the same error.