Question

Possible bug in Visual Preview. See pic. Note that I am searching in the dvc_id column, but the result is from the dvc_ip column.

Badge

wrongcolumn

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Might be worth raising this with support

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi @bobw​,

What version and build of FME are you running? You can find that in Help > About FME Workbench. And I'd be curious if there's any difference if you right-click to add a junction and then run to the junction to query the cached values.

If you're able to attach a sample dataset or your workspace template (including feature caches), I'd be happy to take a closer look at it. Otherwise if data is private, please let me know and I can convert this question so you can email your workspace and data to us directly.

Badge

Hey Jovita,

I am running 2022.0.0.0, (20220428 - Build 22337 - WIN 64).

This morning, the cross column searching appears to have been corrected. Is it possible that the cache gets corrupted and a reboot cures that? I have since made changes to attribute names though.

I am noticing that the table search does not return any values in some of my caches, but later in the workspace it does.

Sorry, this is a crunch day so I'll have to put together some examples later in the week.