Question

FME Server missing `fmepy_amazon_sqs.sqs_api.SQSConnector'.

Badge +1

Hello ,

we are receiving the following error when deploying a workspace with SQSConnector in FME server.

On deploy the needed sqs pkg is uploaded and seen on resources/engine folder.

Does this extra module missing needs to be added in FME server some other way ?

PythonFactory failed to load python symbol `fmepy_amazon_sqs.sqs_api.SQSConnector'

sqs_fme_pkg_in_resources_engineThank you ,

Jorge Vidinha

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @jorge_vidinha​ ,

When a package is published the .fpkg file gets uploaded to Resources > Engine and the first time a workspace is run that contains a component of this package, it will extract the contents of the .fpkg and distribute it across a series of subfolders within Resources > Engine > Packages. Sometimes, this extraction process does not complete successfully, but it will not retry and instead reports missing modules. 

Please see this article for troubleshooting!

Hope this helps,

Kezia

Badge +1

Hi @jorge_vidinha​ ,

When a package is published the .fpkg file gets uploaded to Resources > Engine and the first time a workspace is run that contains a component of this package, it will extract the contents of the .fpkg and distribute it across a series of subfolders within Resources > Engine > Packages. Sometimes, this extraction process does not complete successfully, but it will not retry and instead reports missing modules. 

Please see this article for troubleshooting!

Hope this helps,

Kezia

Thanks @keziaatsafe​ ...

I followed the steps you sent but without any luck.

Question ... If FME server is a Linux and FME Desktop from where the pkg is deployed is a windows could this be a problem ?

Regards,

Jorge Vidinha

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks @keziaatsafe​ ...

I followed the steps you sent but without any luck.

Question ... If FME server is a Linux and FME Desktop from where the pkg is deployed is a windows could this be a problem ?

Regards,

Jorge Vidinha

Hi @jorge_vidinha​ ,

I'm sorry you're still running into this issue. The other packages that you have published from Desktop to Server run successfully, so FME Server on Linux should not be the cause of this problem. Can you please go through this troubleshooting article for packages and let me know how it goes?

Perhaps going through the steps, restarting FME Server and running the workspace will help.

Thanks,

Kezia