Question

FME 2022 Build 22337 - WIN64 - TimeWindower does not accept Attribute name with a space

Badge +11

I've been using the TimeWindower for the first time and could not get it to work like expected. Fiddling around I tried changing the name of the attribute to remove the orignal <space> in the name. And rest assured it now worked just as expected.

Workspace

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Definitely something odd going on there, I can't quite reproduce what you're seeing independently, but I can confirm that when there's a space in the output attribute name something fishy goes down. In my case I replaced the second _ with a space so the attribute would be called _window id. However, in the table view it was shown as <missing> and in the feature information panel there was an attribute _window

Badge +10

Thanks @geogaard​ for reporting this issue and providing a workspace that demonstrates the issue! I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I've also added the issue the @Hans van der Maarel​ found with the Window ID Attribute to the workspace and opened up an Issue for our development team (internal reference: FMEENGINE-73502). We'll provide any updates to this issue on this thread.

Badge +11

Thanks @geogaard​ for reporting this issue and providing a workspace that demonstrates the issue! I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I've also added the issue the @Hans van der Maarel​ found with the Window ID Attribute to the workspace and opened up an Issue for our development team (internal reference: FMEENGINE-73502). We'll provide any updates to this issue on this thread.

Thank you. Do you know if there is a fix for this yet, beta for example?