Solved

DWG Template

Badge

Hallo FME Community,

I am trying to convert ArcSDE to DWG file. A DWG template is available for this, which must be applied to the points (See picture 1).

DWG_Template 

in my file there is a column named autocad_block_name. this column defines which symbol in DWG template has to be applied to which point. one layer can contain two symbols. (See Picture 2)

autocad_layer and autocad_block_nameOther column is autocad_layer sets the name of the layer in writer.

Name_Layer 

the DGW Template contains 250 layers and each layer contains a symbol. from these 250 symbols we only need 40 symbols. what problem is that my result contains all layers of DWG_Template and autocad_layer column. I want my result to only get the layers that are in my autocad_layer.

icon

Best answer by tomfriedl 2 May 2022, 15:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

DWG-parameters > Advanced > Purge Unused Objects > Yes

Badge

DWG-parameters > Advanced > Purge Unused Objects > Yes

Thank you for your reply. @tomfriedl​ 

now 50% of the problem is solved.

there is one more problem. I don't know yet why autocad_block_name is also written as a layer in the result.

that means I only need autocad_layer as Layer. The picture below shows exactly what I mean. A layer was created for each autocad_block_name.

DWG_Ergebnis_LayerI need a layer to be created in the result for each autocad_layer.

For example, instead of just creating a layer called Wasser_hydranten here, layers (Endhydrant, Ueberflurhydrant_neben_Rohr, Ueberflurhydrant_trennend, . . .) were created.

autocad_Layerautocad_block_name only gets symbol and is not written as a layer in the result.