Question

How to reduce concurrency in HTTPCaller 2021.2.1 ?

• 13 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a workspace using several HTTPCallers. These make heavy get calls, that tend to have random errors in FME 2022.0 but only when concurrency is activated (>1). Once it is disabled (=1), it works fine. We have the same errors on version 2021.2.1, but there is no option to enable/disable concurrency. Is there an option somewhere ? We need to use this version as it is the version of our server.

Thank you.

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @osacode​ ,

In the HTTPCaller you should see a section 'Concurrency/Looping Options' - here you can reduce the maximum number of requests to equal 1:

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.34.45 AM

Hi @osacode​ ,

In the HTTPCaller you should see a section 'Concurrency/Looping Options' - here you can reduce the maximum number of requests to equal 1:

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.34.45 AM

FME had been updated, but the workspace's HTTPCaller were not, so they were in an older version. I had to remake them in order to change that.

Badge +2

FME had been updated, but the workspace's HTTPCaller were not, so they were in an older version. I had to remake them in order to change that.

Hi @osacode​ ,

Great!It sounds like you removed and readded the transformer, if you did, then actually in future, if you need to update a transformer version you can go to Navigator > Upgradeable Transformers > Right-click > Upgrade Transformer.

This will save you from having to re-configure all of the parameters of the transformer.