Question

I would like to connect HANA DB using SSO

Hi Gurus,

How can we connect HANA DB using SSO? As per help available https://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Desktop_Documentation/FME_ReadersWriters/sap_hana_nonspatial/add-sap-hana-connection.htm

it tells you to specify the user name & password which is basic authentication. How can we use the SSO to connect to HANA DB. We already have many products like tableu or SAP BO they already connect using SSO.

Thanks,

Ajay

3 replies

Badge +8

Hi @sehgalajay​ 

Our team is currently aware of this enhancement request, which is being tracked via FMEENGINE-67762

I have escalated this to a support ticket. We will keep you posted once the issue is resolved.

Hi @sehgalajay​ 

Our team is currently aware of this enhancement request, which is being tracked via FMEENGINE-67762

I have escalated this to a support ticket. We will keep you posted once the issue is resolved.

Hi Rahul,

Does that mean that support request had already been raised before i asked this question? Is something you were already progressing with SAP ?

Just trying to understand if the driver of your enhancement request was my question or is it some capability which FME wants to provide all customers ?

Thanks,

Ajay

Badge +8

Hi Rahul,

Does that mean that support request had already been raised before i asked this question? Is something you were already progressing with SAP ?

Just trying to understand if the driver of your enhancement request was my question or is it some capability which FME wants to provide all customers ?

Thanks,

Ajay

Hi @sehgalajay​ I have communicated via support ticket. But the short answer is that we have identified this as a potential enhancement, and we are working to incorporate this in a future release of FME Desktop.