Question

SystemCaller error

• 20 March 2022
  • 7 replies

I have one line command. This command works manually in cmd command windows. When I try with fme systemcaller it does not work. What could be the problem? Fme version 2021.1.1.0 build 21619

example:

xcopy "@Value(png_source)" "@Value(png_dest)*"

xcopy "C:\\gml\\F-12696263-A.png" "C:\\gml\\gml\\F-23-A.png*"

7 replies

@Hans van der Maarel​ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @ienesaglam60​ 

I recreated your case here and it was worked.

Workspace_SystemCaller 

As you can see on image bellow, the transformer AttributeManager I created the map of Source and Destination.

Map 

The transformer SystemCaller worked fine to paste the image to destination folder.

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hi @ienesaglam60​ 

I recreated your case here and it was worked.

Workspace_SystemCaller 

As you can see on image bellow, the transformer AttributeManager I created the map of Source and Destination.

Map 

The transformer SystemCaller worked fine to paste the image to destination folder.

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

The destination path also contains the filename. Currently this is not working. What should I do?

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

The destination path also contains the filename. Currently this is not working. What should I do?

Ok.

It just use:

copy "@Value(png_source)*" "@Value(png_dest)*"

Don't work . the log file

SystemCaller_3: Executing `xcopy "C:\\Users\\Enes Sağlam\\Desktop\\F-12696263-A\\GML\\F-12696263-A.png" "C:\\Users\\Enes Sağlam\\Desktop\\F-21444629-A\\GML\\F-21444629-A.png*"'

File not found - F-12696263-A.png

0 File(s) copied

SystemCaller_3: Failed to Execute `xcopy "C:\\Users\\Enes Sağlam\\Desktop\\F-12696263-A\\GML\\F-12696263-A.png" "C:\\Users\\Enes Sağlam\\Desktop\\F-21444629-A\\GML\\F-21444629-A.png*"'

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Please, elimine X. Let it just copy

Exeample:

copy "@Value(png_source)*" "@Value(png_dest)*"

It doesn't work.