Question

I am trying to extract records from one table based on a series of date ranges in another table. I want all the records from table A, that fall between date ranges from table B. Each table B row has a start date and end date.

• 17 March 2022
  • 4 replies

I am trying to extract records from one table based on a series of date ranges in another table. I want all the records from table A, that fall between date ranges from table B. Each table B row has a start date and end date.

4 replies

Badge +2

@zanzibarjack​ If the data is in a database then you can use SQLExecutor to run a SQL BETWEEN query on the two tables. If the data is form Excel or CSV then you can do the same query, but using InlineQuerier

@zanzibarjack​ If the data is in a database then you can use SQLExecutor to run a SQL BETWEEN query on the two tables. If the data is form Excel or CSV then you can do the same query, but using InlineQuerier

Thank you or your response. I hoping to automate the process instead of manually typing in each date range. The date ranges are coming in from a separate table than the records I'm trying to filter.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Thank you or your response. I hoping to automate the process instead of manually typing in each date range. The date ranges are coming in from a separate table than the records I'm trying to filter.

You'd make one call to table containing the dates, then use those vlaues in an AttrbiuteCreator to create the WHERE clause and pass that into an SQLExecutor or FeatureReader

Badge +2

@zanzibarjack​ There's an InlineQuerier SQL example by @Takashi Iijima​ here