Question

How to reorder the field "Shape"

I need help to figure out how to reorder the field "Shape". I tryed multiple things has these three options and also tryed to use the Attribute Menager transformer :

imageBut has soon as I play workspace, the "shape" field always appear at the end of the table. The problem is that it has to ben at the second place like on the image below.

imageThanks a lot in advance :)

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +15

Hi @fpaquet​, I believe if you make sure the AttributeManager is the last transformer in your workspace before writing it out, it should be in the order that you would like. You can also try to write to a different format such as Excel to see if it shows up in the correct location.

For additional help, could you send in your workspace or a similar sample one for us to troubleshoot with you?

Maybe if I explain what I'm trying to do, it's gonna be easier for you to understand:

So there's a FGDB in wich some UUID are duplicate, null or single. I wnat to populate the UUID field to have no empty or duplicate values. So this my work space for that:

imageAfter that, I have to put back the table as it was but with new UUID values. The problem is that the SHAPE field always apear at the end, so my script does work...

Thanks for help!

Userlevel 1
Badge +15

Thank you for this, if you could also send an image of how your writer is set up that would also be helpful. Curious to see the location of the SHAPE field in your writer. @fpaquet​ Thanks!