Solved

FME 2022 Esri ArcGIS Portal Feature Service (Reader) is very low in fetching records from Portal

Hi ,

Recently we have upgraded our FME Desktop version from FME 2021 to FME 2022. Since then to Fetch data from Esri ArcGIS Portal Feature Service (Reader) is very low. Even to fetch around 10k records it takes about 10 mins, However in FME 2021 it was working very well and it takes about only few seconds only to fetch the same size of records. Is this a known issue with FME 2022?

icon

Best answer by danminneyatsaf 30 June 2022, 17:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @arks​ and any FME users running into this issue. We're currently investigating the problem behind this and are looking to fix it. This is a known issue in FME 2022 (FMEENGINE-73551). We will post here when a fix has been released. Thanks for your understanding as we work to resolve this.

Dan M

Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. Is there any update on this fix status? . Please update

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. Is there any update on this fix status? . Please update

Hi @arks​, the development team is already working on resolving the issue. Unfortunately I can't promise a timeline for when the fix will be released but we'll make sure to post here as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 🙂

Hi @arks​, the development team is already working on resolving the issue. Unfortunately I can't promise a timeline for when the fix will be released but we'll make sure to post here as soon as the issue is resolved.

Hi Dan,

Is there any update on this issue? Please update

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @arks​ the fix has been released as part of the latest FME 2022.1 beta.

You can look forward to the official (non-beta) release of 2022.1 this summer, coming very soon! Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thanks Dan for the update. I will check the beta and looking forward for the official release of 2022.1