Question

I changed the owner of a scheduled job to a specific user. UserName shows the previous owner.

Badge +1

When I query the schedules using the REST API (...fmerest/v3/schedules?...) The json returned gives the specified user I changed it to but the userName value is the previous owner. Does this indicate that the job is running under the account of the previous owner? How can I make the userName show the new owner account?

2 replies

Badge +6

Hi @bibold​ ,

Sorry you're running into this issue. I tested changing ownership of a schedule from one user to another and was able to see the change successfully in both the FME Server Web UI and REST API response body. I tested this in FME Server 2021.1.2 b21627. Can you tell me what version/build you're using so that I can try and reproduce this issue? If you could share some screenshots as well that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Kezia

Badge +1

Hi Zezia,

Sorry I left that out - I am using 2020.1 but I did figure this out from this post: https://community.safe.com/s/article/fme-server-troubleshooting-schedules

The schedule is owned by my user and when I republish the workbench it will then run as that user. I am good to move forward now.

Thanks for your help!

Brenda